In this Article
- What other names is Noni known by?
- What is Noni?
- How does Noni work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Noni.
Do not use noni if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a high potassium level.
- You have kidney problems.
- You have liver disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.