In this Article
- What other names is Mormon Tea known by?
- What is Mormon Tea?
- How does Mormon Tea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Mormon Tea.
Possible side effects include stomach complaints, kidney and liver damage, nose or throat cancer, increased urination, and constipation.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Mormon tea seems to be safe for pregnant and breast-feeding women in food amounts. But larger medicinal amounts should be avoided until more is known.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.