In this Article
- What other names is Mormon Tea known by?
- What is Mormon Tea?
- How does Mormon Tea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Mormon Tea.
Medications taken by mouth (Oral drugs)
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Mormon tea absorbs substances in the stomach and intestines. Taking Mormon tea along with medications taken by mouth can decrease how much medicine your body absorbs, and decrease the effectiveness of your medication. To prevent this interaction, take Mormon tea at least one hour after medications you take by mouth.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.