- What other names is Mountain Laurel known by?
- What is Mountain Laurel?
- How does Mountain Laurel work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Mountain Laurel.
People apply mountain laurel directly to the affected area to treat ringworm of the scalp (tinea capitis), psoriasis, herpes, and syphilis.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Ringworm of the scalp (tinea capitis).
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.