In this Article
- What other names is Msm (methylsulfonylmethane) known by?
- What is Msm (methylsulfonylmethane)?
- How does Msm (methylsulfonylmethane) work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Msm (methylsulfonylmethane).
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the safety of using MSM during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
- For osteoarthritis: 500 mg three times daily up to 3 grams twice daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options