Myasthenia Gravis (cont.)
In this Article
- Myasthenia gravis facts*
- What is myasthenia gravis?
- What causes myasthenia gravis?
- What is the role of the thymus gland in myasthenia gravis?
- What are the symptoms of myasthenia gravis?
- Who gets myasthenia gravis?
- How is myasthenia gravis diagnosed?
- How is myasthenia gravis treated?
- What are myasthenic crises?
- What is the prognosis?
- What research is being done?
- Where can I get more information?
- Find a local Neurologist in your town
Where can I get more information?
For more information on neurological disorders or research programs funded by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, contact the Institute's Brain Resources and Information Network (BRAIN) at:
P.O. Box 5801
Bethesda, MD 20824
Information also is available from the following organizations:
"Myasthenia Gravis Fact Sheet." NIH National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. 15 Oct. 2012.
Viewers share their comments
Find out what women really need.