In this Article
- What other names is Myrrh known by?
- What is Myrrh?
- How does Myrrh work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Myrrh.
Amounts greater than 2-4 grams can cause kidney irritation and heart rate changes.
Do not take myrrh if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have a heart condition.
- You have a fever.
- You have uterine bleeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.