- What other names is N-acetyl Glucosamine known by?
- What is N-acetyl Glucosamine?
- How does N-acetyl Glucosamine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for N-acetyl Glucosamine.
Don't confuse N-acetyl glucosamine with other forms such as glucosamine hydrochloride or glucosamine sulfate. They may not have the same effects. Most glucosamine products contain glucosamine sulfate or glucosamine hydrochloride.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Osteoarthritis, and inflammatory bowel diseases including ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.