- What other names is Nadh known by?
- What is Nadh?
- How does Nadh work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Nadh.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Dementia related to Alzheimer's disease and other conditions.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, jet lag, high blood pressure, Parkinson's disease, improving athletic performance, increasing energy, improving memory and concentration, boosting immune function, reducing aging, lowering cholesterol levels, protecting against side effects of the drug zidovudine (AZT) used to treat AIDS, and other uses.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Nadh work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.