"An estimated half a million epinephrine autoinjectors are coming off the market. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is advising patients to call their doctor for an alternative, but some say there won't be enough supply to meet the demand."...
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
see package insert on how to use pump
- parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children
- adults and children 2 years and older:
- spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed, may be used up to
6 times a day.
- use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollen, molds, pets, and dust)
- to prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best
results, start using up to one week before contact.
- if desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines.
- children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from light
- keep carton and package insert. They contain important instructions.
- do not use if imprinted plastic bottle wrap is broken or missing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, purified water
Questions or comments?
call 1-877-9-ALLERGY (1-877-925-5374)
Prestige Brands Holdings , Inc. Revised: Feb 2013This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 2/17/2017
Additional Nasalcrom Information
Nasalcrom - User Reviews
Nasalcrom User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.