"April 24, 2014 -- As many as 4 in 10 Americans have sneezing, runny nose, and watery eyes due to allergies. If you're one of them, allergy shots can help ease your reaction to the plants, insects, or animals that trigger your symptoms. But they r"...
Drug Facts Label
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- discolored nasal discharge
- sinus pain
When using this product
- it may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use
- do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma, or cold symptoms
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs
- hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs
- your symptoms worsen
- you have new symptoms
- your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks
- you need to use for more than 12 weeks
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see package insert on how to use pump
- parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children
- adults and children 2 years and older:
- spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed, may be used up to 6 times a day.
- use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollen, molds, pets, and dust).
- to prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best results, start using up to one week before contact.
- if desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines.
- children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
Last reviewed on RxList: 4/28/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Nasalcrom Information
Nasalcrom - User Reviews
Nasalcrom User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.