"The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Odactra (Merck, Sharp & Dohme Corp), the first sublingual allergen extract for the treatment of house dust miteā“induced allergic rhinitis, with or without conjunctivitis in adults "...
Do not use
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- discolored nasal discharge
- sinus pain
When using this product
- it may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use
- do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma, or cold symptoms
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs
- hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs
- your symptoms worsen
- you have new symptoms
- your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks
- you need to use for more than 12 weeks
If pregnant or breas t-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
See WARNINGS Section aboveThis monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Last reviewed on RxList: 2/17/2017
Additional Nasalcrom Information
Nasalcrom - User Reviews
Nasalcrom User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.