In this Article
- What other names is Nasturtium known by?
- What is Nasturtium?
- How does Nasturtium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Nasturtium.
There isn't enough information to know if nasturtium might be safe when taken by mouth. It can cause stomach upset, kidney damage, and other side effects.
Nasturtium is UNSAFE for children when taken by mouth. There isn't enough information to know if nasturtium might be safe for children when applied directly to the skin.
Do not take nasturtium if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have kidney disease.
- You have stomach or intestinal ulcers.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.