- What other names is Nattokinase known by?
- What is Nattokinase?
- How does Nattokinase work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Nattokinase.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Cardiovascular disease, stroke, angina, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), atherosclerosis, hemorrhoids, venous stasis, varicose veins, peripheral vascular disease, claudication, pain, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, muscle spasms, hypertension, infertility, cancer, and beriberi.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.