- What other names is Neem known by?
- What is Neem?
- How does Neem work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Neem.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Ulcers of the stomach and intestine, gum disease (gingivitis), fever, upset stomach, breathing conditions, malaria, worms, head lice, skin conditions and diseases, ulcers, heart disease, diabetes, birth control (contraception), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Neem work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.