New Jersey Tea
In this Article
- What other names is New Jersey Tea known by?
- What is New Jersey Tea?
- How does New Jersey Tea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for New Jersey Tea.
Do not take New Jersey tea if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.