New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel
In this Article
- What other names is New Zealand Green-lipped Mussel known by?
- What is New Zealand Green-lipped Mussel?
- How does New Zealand Green-lipped Mussel work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for New Zealand Green-lipped Mussel.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: New Zealand green-lipped mussel is POSSIBLY UNSAFE to take by mouth during pregnancy. There is some evidence that it might slow the development of the unborn child and might also delay birth.
There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking New Zealand green-lipped mussel if you are breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.