In this Article
- What other names is Niauli Oil known by?
- What is Niauli Oil?
- How does Niauli Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Niauli Oil.
Niauli oil is UNSAFE when greater than 10 grams are taken. High amounts can cause low blood pressure, blood circulation problems, and serious breathing problems.
Niauli oil is UNSAFE for children when applied directly to the skin of the face and in the nose. In some children it might cause asthma-like symptoms and other serious breathing problems.
Do not take niauli oil if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a stomach or intestine disease.
- You have a liver or gallbladder disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.