In this Article
- What other names is Nickel known by?
- What is Nickel?
- How does Nickel work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Nickel.
Do not take nickel if:
- You have kidney problems.
- You have ever had a skin rash after contact with items which contain nickel, such as jewelry, coins, stainless steel items, surgical implants, or dental appliances.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.