Noonan Syndrome (cont.)
In this Article
- Noonan syndrome facts*
- What is Noonan syndrome?
- What are the signs and symptoms of Noonan syndrome?
- How common is Noonan syndrome?
- What genes are related to Noonan syndrome?
- How do people inherit Noonan syndrome?
- What other names do people use for Noonan syndrome?
What other names do people use for Noonan syndrome?
- familial Turner syndrome
- Female Pseudo-Turner Syndrome
- Male Turner Syndrome
- Noonan-Ehmke syndrome
- pseudo-Ullrich-Turner syndrome
- Turner-like syndrome
- Turner's phenotype, karyotype normal
- Turner syndrome in female with X chromosome
- Ullrich-Noonan syndrome
"Noonan syndrome." Genetics Home Reference. 30 Dec. 2013.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 12/30/2013
Viewers share their comments
Noonan Syndrome - Signs and Symptoms Question: Please describe the signs associated with Noonan syndrome in you, a friend, or relative.
Noonan Syndrome - Treatment and Resources Question: Please share helpful treatments you've received for Noonan syndrome, along with resources about the condition.
- Submit »
Noonan Syndrome - Genes Question: Do you know which gene is responsible for your Noonan syndrome?
- Submit »
Find out what women really need.