Noritate Patient Information including How Should I Take
In this Article
- What is metronidazole topical (Noritate)?
- What are the possible side effects of metronidazole topical (Noritate)?
- What is the most important information I should know about metronidazole topical (Noritate)?
- What should I discuss with my doctor before using metronidazole topical (Noritate)?
- How should I use metronidazole topical (Noritate)?
- What happens if I miss a dose (Noritate)?
- What happens if I overdose (Noritate)?
- What should I avoid while using metronidazole topical (Noritate)?
- What other drugs will affect metronidazole topical (Noritate)?
- Where can I get more information?
What should I discuss with my doctor before using metronidazole topical (Noritate)?
Do not use metronidazole topical if you have ever had an allergic reaction to it.
Before using metronidazole topical, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have a blood cell disorder such as anemia or decreased white blood cells.
If you have any of these conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests to safely use metronidazole topical.
FDA pregnancy category B. This medication is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.
Metronidazole passes into breast milk and could harm a nursing infant. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
How should I use metronidazole topical (Noritate)?
Use this medication exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not use the medication in larger amounts, or use it for longer than recommended by your doctor.
Wash and gently dry your skin before applying metronidazole topical
Apply the medication in a thin layer and rub in completely. You may apply cosmetics after using metronidazole topical.
Use this medication for the entire length of time prescribed by your doctor. Your symptoms may get better before any infection is completely treated. Do not use metronidazole topical to treat any other skin infection your doctor has not prescribed it for.
Store metronidazole topical at room temperature away from moisture or heat.
Additional Noritate Information
- Noritate Drug Interactions Center: metronidazole top
- Noritate Side Effects Center
- Noritate Overview including Precautions
- Noritate FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Noritate - User Reviews
Noritate User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.