Northern Prickly Ash
In this Article
- What other names is Northern Prickly Ash known by?
- What is Northern Prickly Ash?
- How does Northern Prickly Ash work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Northern Prickly Ash.
There isn't enough information to know if the northern prickly ash berry is safe to use as medicine or what the potential side effects might be.
Do not use northern prickly ash if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach or intestinal problems including ulcers, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, infections, or other conditions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.