- What other names is Nux Vomica known by?
- What is Nux Vomica?
- How does Nux Vomica work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Nux Vomica.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Impotence, diseases of the stomach and intestines, heart and blood system disorders, diseases of the eye, nerve disorders, depression, migraine, stimulating the appetite, lung diseases, anemia, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.