In this Article
- What other names is Octacosanol known by?
- What is Octacosanol?
- How does Octacosanol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Octacosanol.
Do not take octacosanol if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a condition called Parkinson's disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.