- What other names is Oleander known by?
- What is Oleander?
- How does Oleander work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Oleander.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Heart problems, asthma, seizures, cancer, menstrual problems, skin problems, warts, and many other conditions. It also has been used as a poison.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Oleander work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.