- What other names is Oleander known by?
- What is Oleander?
- How does Oleander work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Oleander.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Heart problems, asthma, seizures, cancer, menstrual problems, skin problems, warts, and many other conditions. It also has been used as a poison.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Oleander work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.