In this Article
- What other names is Onion known by?
- What is Onion?
- How does Onion work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Onion.
Onion might lower blood sugar. If you have diabetes, check your blood sugar carefully.
Do not take onion if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding, except in amounts used in foods.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.