- What other names is Onion known by?
- What is Onion?
- How does Onion work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Onion.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, diabetes, upset stomach, fever, colds, cough, bronchitis, high blood pressure (hypertension), infection prevention, swelling (inflammation) of the mouth and throat, wounds, loss of appetite, preventing hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis), and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Onion work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.