- What other names is Oolong Tea known by?
- What is Oolong Tea?
- How does Oolong Tea work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Oolong Tea.
Likely Effective for...
- Mental alertness.
Possibly Effective for...
- Reducing the risk of ovarian cancer.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Skin allergies, diabetes, high blood pressure, preventing tooth decay, reducing the risk of cancer, osteoporosis, promoting weight loss, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.