"The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Ragwitek, the first allergen extract administered under the tongue (sublingually) to treat short ragweed pollen induced allergic rhinitis (hay fever), with or without conjunctivitis (eye inflam"...
ORALAIR is contraindicated in patients with:
- Severe, unstable or uncontrolled asthma
- History of any severe systemic allergic reaction
- History of any severe local reaction to sublingual allergen immunotherapy
- A history of eosinophilic esophagitis
- Hypersensitivity to any of the inactive ingredients (mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate and lactose monohydrate) contained in this product [see DESCRIPTION]
Last reviewed on RxList: 5/2/2016
Additional Oralair Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Allergies & Asthma
Improve treatments & prevent attacks.