In this Article
- What other names is Oregano known by?
- What is Oregano?
- How does Oregano work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Oregano.
Oregeno might be safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women in amounts normally found in foods, but larger amounts might not be safe.
Do not take oregano if:
- You have an allergy to plants in the Lamiaceae family including basil, hyssop, lavender, marjoram, mint, sage, and others.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.