- What other names is Oregano known by?
- What is Oregano?
- How does Oregano work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Oregano.
Possibly Effective for...
- Parasites in the intestines.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, croup, bronchitis, cough, indigestion and bloating, painful menstrual periods, arthritis, headaches, heart conditions, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Oregano work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.