- What other names is Oregano known by?
- What is Oregano?
- How does Oregano work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Oregano.
Possibly Effective for...
- Parasites in the intestines.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, croup, bronchitis, cough, indigestion and bloating, painful menstrual periods, arthritis, headaches, heart conditions, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Oregano work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.