In this Article
- What other names is Oregon Grape known by?
- What is Oregon Grape?
- How does Oregon Grape work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Oregon Grape.
There is not enough information to know if Oregon grape is safe when taken by mouth in medicinal amounts.
Oregon grape is UNSAFE in newborn infants.
Do not use Oregon grape if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.