- What other names is Oregon Grape known by?
- What is Oregon Grape?
- How does Oregon Grape work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Oregon Grape.
Possibly Effective for...
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Stomach ulcers, heartburn, stomach upset, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.