- What other names is Oriental Arborvitae known by?
- What is Oriental Arborvitae?
- How does Oriental Arborvitae work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Oriental Arborvitae.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Headache, fever, nausea, pain, nerve disorders, cancer, constipation, seizures, menstrual problems, ejaculation problems, intestinal disorders, excessive bleeding (hemorrhage), inability to sleep (insomnia), burns, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.