- What other names is Ornithine known by?
- What is Ornithine?
- How does Ornithine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Ornithine.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Improving athletic performance.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Wound healing and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Ornithine work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.