- What other names is Ornithine known by?
- What is Ornithine?
- How does Ornithine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Ornithine.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Improving athletic performance.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Wound healing and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Ornithine work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.