- What other names is Ornithine Ketoglutarate known by?
- What is Ornithine Ketoglutarate?
- How does Ornithine Ketoglutarate work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Ornithine Ketoglutarate.
Possibly Effective for...
- Wound healing in burn patients.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Improving athletic performance.
Likely Ineffective for...
- Treating mental changes caused by liver disease, when given intravenously (IV) by a healthcare professional.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Complications of surgery or long-term feeding by vein and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.