In this Article
- Renal osteodystrophy facts*
- What is renal osteodystrophy?
- Hormones and Minerals
- How is renal osteodystrophy diagnosed?
- How is osteodystrophy treated?
- For more information about renal osteodystrophy
For more information about renal osteodystrophy
National Kidney Foundation, Inc.
30 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016
Phone: 1-800-622-9010 or 212-889-2210
Medically reviewed by Michael Wolff, MD; American Board of Urology
Last update: 12/27/2007
SOURCE: National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse, National Institutes of Health
Last Editorial Review: 4/3/2014
Get tips and advances in treatment.