"Spring break is on the way, or maybe summer vacation. Time to pack your swim suit, hit the beach, and perhaps indulge in a little harmless fun. What about getting a temporary tattoo to mark the occasion? Who could it hurt to get a temporary tatto"...
Ovide Consumer (continued)
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use.
Keep a list of all your medications with you, and share the list with your doctor and pharmacist.
OVERDOSE: This medication may be harmful if swallowed. If swallowing or overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US National Poison Hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include: breathing problems, muscle weakness/paralysis, shaking, increased sweating/saliva/tears, increased urine, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, anxiety, headache, confusion, dizziness, drowsiness, slow or fast heartbeat.
NOTES: Do not share this medication unless directed to do so by your doctor.
One application is usually all that is needed. To avoid giving lice to another person or getting them again, all headwear, scarves, coats, and bed linens should be machine-washed with hot water and dried in a dryer (at high setting) for at least 20 minutes, dry cleaned, sealed in a plastic bag for 2 weeks, or sprayed with a disinfectant that kills lice. Brushes and combs should be soaked in hot water (hotter than 130 degrees F/54 degrees C) for 10 minutes, soaked in alcohol for 1 hour, or thrown away. Furniture and floors should be thoroughly vacuumed.
People who are in close contact with the infected person, such as members of the same household, should also be checked for lice and nits. Treatment may be considered to prevent infestation even if live lice are not found on them.
MISSED DOSE: Not applicable.
STORAGE: Store at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light, moisture, and open flame. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.
Information last revised May 2010. Copyright(c) 2010 First Databank, Inc.
Additional Ovide Information
Ovide - User Reviews
Ovide User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.