"By Peter Russell
WebMD Health News
Reviewed by Rob Hicks, MD
Feb. 4, 2015 -- The United Kingdom is on course to become the first country to approve the creation of babies using DNA from 3 people.
The new in vit"...
Ovidrel® PreFilled Syringe (choriogonadotropin alfa injection) is contraindicated in women who exhibit:
- Prior hypersensitivity to hCG preparations or one of their excipients.
- Primary ovarian failure.
- Uncontrolled thyroid or adrenal dysfunction.
- An uncontrolled organic intracranial lesion such as a pituitary tumor.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding of undetermined origin (see Selection of Patients).
- Ovarian cyst or enlargement of undetermined origin (see Selection of Patients)
- Sex hormone dependent tumors of the reproductive tract and accessory organs.
Last reviewed on RxList: 6/25/2010
Additional Ovidrel Information
Ovidrel - User Reviews
Ovidrel User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Trying to Conceive
Get tips and advances in treatment.