- What other names is Ox-eye Daisy known by?
- What is Ox-eye Daisy?
- How does Ox-eye Daisy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Ox-eye Daisy.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Common cold, cough, bronchitis, fever, mouth and vocal cord swelling (inflammation), liver and gallbladder problems, loss of appetite, reducing spasms, increasing the amount of urine produced (diuretic), skin swelling (inflammation), wounds, and burns.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.