- What other names is Pagoda Tree known by?
- What is Pagoda Tree?
- How does Pagoda Tree work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Pagoda Tree.
Despite serious safety concerns, pagoda tree is used in dilutions for severe diarrhea (dysentery).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Certain forms of severe diarrhea (dysentery).
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.