In this Article
- What other names is Palm Oil known by?
- What is Palm Oil?
- How does Palm Oil work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
Do not use palm oil in amounts more than those found in foods except on medical advice if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Palm oil might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.