In this Article
- What other names is Panax Pseudoginseng known by?
- What is Panax Pseudoginseng?
- How does Panax Pseudoginseng work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Panax Pseudoginseng.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Don't take Panax pseudoginseng if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. It is UNSAFE. One of the chemicals in Panax ginseng has caused birth defects in research animals.
Hormone-sensitive conditions such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids: Panax pseudoginseng might act like estrogen. If you have any condition that might be made worse by exposure to estrogen, don't use Panax pseudoginseng.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.