- What other names is Panax Pseudoginseng known by?
- What is Panax Pseudoginseng?
- How does Panax Pseudoginseng work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Panax Pseudoginseng.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Bleeding, improving blood flow, pain, swelling, high cholesterol levels, chest pain (angina), high blood pressure, dizziness, sore throat, prostate cancer, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.