In this Article
- What other names is Pancreatin known by?
- What is Pancreatin?
- How does Pancreatin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pancreatin.
Do not use pancreatin if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding, unless you have been diagnosed with pancreas problems which makes it essential.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.