"The European Medicines Agency (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has recommended approval of dalbavancin 500 mg (Xydalba, Durata Therapeutics) for acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI) in ad"...
Patients using Pandel (hydrocortisone probutate cream) Cream, 0.1% should receive the following information and instructions:
- This medication is to be used as directed by the physician. It is for external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- This medication should not be used for any disorder other than that for which it was prescribed.
- The treated skin area should not be bandaged or otherwise covered or wrapped so as to be occlusive, unless directed by the physician.
- Patients should report to their physician any signs of local adverse reactions.
- Parents of pediatric patients should be advised not to use Pandel (hydrocortisone probutate cream) (hydrocortisone probutate cream) Cream, 0.1% in the treatment of diaper dermatitis.Pandel (hydrocortisone probutate cream) Cream, 0.1% should not be applied in the diaper area as diapers or plastic pants may constitute occlusive dressings (See DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION).
- This medication should not be used on the face, underarms, or groin areas unless directed by the physician.
- As with other corticosteroids, therapy should be discontinued when control is achieved. If no improvement is seen within two weeks, contact the physician.
Last reviewed on RxList: 6/24/2008
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Pandel Information
Pandel - User Reviews
Pandel User Reviews
Now you can gain knowledge and insight about a drug treatment with Patient Discussions.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.