In this Article
- What other names is Pangamic Acid known by?
- What is Pangamic Acid?
- How does Pangamic Acid work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pangamic Acid.
Do not take pangamic acid if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have kidney stones or other kidney problems.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.