In this Article
- What other names is Pangamic Acid known by?
- What is Pangamic Acid?
- How does Pangamic Acid work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pangamic Acid.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: It's UNSAFE to use pangamic acid if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. It's difficult to know exactly what chemicals are in the product you are using. Some chemicals found in some formulations can cause birth defects and/or cancer.
Kidney conditions: Pangamic acid can cause kidney stones and other kidney problems, making existing kidney disease worse. Don't use it.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.