- What other names is Pangamic Acid known by?
- What is Pangamic Acid?
- How does Pangamic Acid work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pangamic Acid.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Improving exercise endurance.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, skin and lung conditions, nerve and joint problems, eczema, alcoholism, fatigue, high cholesterol, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.