In this Article
- What other names is Pantethine known by?
- What is Pantethine?
- How does Pantethine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pantethine.
Do not take pantethine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Pantethine might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tips to keep it under control.