- What other names is Pantethine known by?
- What is Pantethine?
- How does Pantethine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Pantethine.
Possibly Effective for...
- Lowering cholesterol and triglycerides.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Reducing risk of heart and circulatory disease, improving adrenal function, treating cystinosis (a genetic disease), improving athletic performance, and preventing allergy symptoms in people allergic to formaldehyde.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tips to keep it under control.